Got Amazon Prime? “The Story of Luke” is now available to watch for free to all Amazon Prime members! http://a.co/0fGceO2
I’d like to suggest that you all see The Story of Luke and share it with your friends for the following reasons:
- It’s a great story and a wonderful movie. Here’s the trailer.
- The depiction of Luke, a young man with autism who wants what all young men want, is excellent.
- If you don’t know much about autism, this is a good movie to raise your awareness of what happens when they grow up. And April is the month to raise your awareness.
- If you are involved with autism as a parent or a professional, this story will make you feel positive and hopeful.
- It’s funny and endearing.
- You know you have nothing good to watch at home tonight.
- The movie stars Lou Taylor Pucci, Seth Green, Cary Elwes and Kristin Bauer.
- It has participated in over 20 film festivals and won 4 Best Film Awards and 5 Audience Awards.
- Seth Green likes my glasses. I know, because he told me. (Just checking to see if you are still with me here).
- We all need to support these small wonderful independent movies or our viewing choices will be limited to more reality TV or web shows. Believe me, that’s where talented filmmakers end up if they don’t bring in the big bucks with their indie movies.
- Did I say it was a great movie?